Subject: PRIVATE

From: "victor cole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:47:49 +0200

Private E-Mail: [email-masked]
 
Compliment of the seasons
 
Good day. 
 
This very confidential request should come as a surprise to you. 
But it is because of the nature of what is happening to me to 
contact you, and I quite understand that this is not the best 
way to contact you because of the nature of my request and the 
attention it requires. I got your contact information from your 
country's information directory during my desperate search for 
someone who can assist me secretly and confidentially in 
relocating and managing some funds.  
 
My name is Mr. Victor Cole,a nephew and adviser on Financial 
Exchange and Acquisition to the ousted President of Liberia His 
Excellency Charles Taylor. Following the current Rebel attack in 
my country, the Ex-President delegates me in respect to 
safekeeping of the money that arose through diamond sales to 
Europe,which I managed to leave the country with the sum of 
USD$6,000,000.00 (Six million United States dollars.) I now 
desire a peaceful life, as I am no more interested in conflicts 
and wars devastation. On my arrival in Europe, I defected to the 
Rebel side and seek for Political Asylum in the Europe 
particularly base on the pressure from International Community 
on the President Charles Taylor leader to step down.
 
I have decided to divert this funds which was brought from 
Africa through the aid of  Africa Union Organization in a 
Diplomatic means and deposited in a Security and Financial 
Company in EUROPE and was declared as a Diplomatic Items of High 
value.  
 
I am therefore soliciting your help to come have this money 
transferred into your account or any that you can be willing to 
provide within the shortest possible time for save keeping.
 
It is against this background that I am currently staying in 
Europe as a refugee and seeking for a trustworthy Individual or 
Firm to advice me in managing the rightful Investment as well as 
to provide Foreign account(s) where the funds will be lodge into 
since the Law that abide in European prohibit a Refugee (Asylum 
Seeker) to Open Account or be involved in any Financial 
Dealings. 
 
Furthermore, am presently with theValid Documents" covering 
this Consignment deposit. Now this is what I actually want you 
to do for me;
     1. I want you to be present in the Finance and Security 
Company as the person I contacted to assist me for this purpose, 
with whose name and address I will forward to them in their 
office in Europe as the person that will clear this Release of 
the Deposited (Consignment) Fund. 
     2. To finally assist me in accommodating and managing this 
money in any lucrative business in your Country for at least 
Five years. 
 
I hope you will grant and view this very request with favour and 
much understanding of my situation now, and will be a very 
honest and reliable person to deal with. And also bearing in 
mind the confidential nature of this my request, I emphasize 
please that you keep every bit of it to yourself so as to 
protect me and yourself rendering this help.
 
As regards your Commission / Remuneration, I have decided to 
give USD$1.600,000.00 (One Million ,Six Hundred Thousand United 
States Dollars) from the Total Sum after we have Cleared the 
Consignment from the Financial & Discount House Security Company 
and also I have set aside USD$300,000.00 ( Three Hundred 
Thousand United States  Dollars )  for any Expenses incurred 
during the course of the transaction ( Telephone Bills, 
Traveling expenses, Hotel Bills and Other Miscellaneous Expenses 
and the Balance of US$4.1Million ( Four Million, One hundred 
Thousand United States Dollars ) will be for me.
 
Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind, as soon as I 
receive your consent; I will furnish you with the details and 
contact of the Finance & Security Company. If you are interested 
and willing to assist me, please contact with the above my 
private   E-mail address .
 
Thanking you in anticipation of your urgent response as soon as 
you read this very request.
 
Meanwhile,Liberia remains a killing field. Because,Successive 
leaders have posited that in the absence of peaceful resolution 
of the conflicts in the sub-region and refugees because The 
National Patriotic Front of liberia (NPFL ) which are in control 
of strategic location all over the country.
 
The carnage continues to generates ripples in the near future .
Note: http://odili.net/news/source/2003/aug/15/43.html
Best Regards,
Victor Cole.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Październikowa trasa KULT'u! Toruń, Gdańsk, Bydgoszcz,
Szczecin, Kraków, Katowice, Kielce, Poznań ... i nie tylko.
Przyjdź koniecznie! < http://muzyka.wp.pl/imprezy.html?idn=733 >