Subject: KIND RESPONSE PLEASE.

From: "MR. TUTUMA WELEMOH." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:27:20 +0200

FROM: TUTUMA WELEMOH

I am Mr.Tutuma Welemoh the son of Mr.Welemoh Nguta who was assassinated on
the 15th of September 2002 by sponsored assasins by the Governemnt of my
country Zimbabwe because of his vehement oppossition and criticism of the
land reform in my country aimed at completely depriving the white farmers of
their lands of decades. He was a strong critic of Mugabe's land reform
policies.

Shortly before his assassination, he mobilised black farmers to
rise up against hunger by persuading the Government to return ceased land
to the white and few black farmers a group that my father belong.
My father had plans to extablish in the outskirt of Harare my country's
capital, a mini fertilizer company but the dream was twarted by his
assasination. My mother and I made our way out of the country when it became
obvious that Mugabe was hell bent on extinguishing my family. We are however
seeking asylum here in the Netherlands where my father deposited our life
saving of Six million,Five Hundred United States Dollars($6.5million) the
funds he wanted to use for the Fertilizer company with a private security
company when he discovered that Zimbabwe was becoming increasingly unsafe
for any business.

He deposited this funds as "Family Valuable" for fears not to be tampered
with. Being the only son of my family, I am under pressure by my mother to
seek for a partner who will assist us to get this funds released from the
security company and subsequently, assist us in investing our remaing share
of the funds in a viable business most especially, in real estates
and properties. We cannot do this on our own because of restriction on
asylum seekers regarding financial transactions and more so that we are not
acquainted with business opportunities in Europe here and else where. My
mother is however not in support of disclosing the amount until it is
comfirmed that you are willing to assist us but I have no choice but to tell
you to keep you abreast of the whole assistance required of you.
It should be noted therefore, that we are willing to give out 20% of this
funds for assisting us in this and 5% will be for expenses which will
include Telephone calls Air fare ticket and other expenses which could be
accounted for in assisting us. The stated amount you will see phisically if
all the documents are taken care of and you come down to the Netherlands
here so that we can meet and get to know each other. I will be grateful if
you will come down to the Netherlands here on the appointment of the
security company and we will open a non residence account(s) through which
the funds will be transfered to your other accounts else where so as not to
arouse any suspicion.

You should also be informed that this deposit is not linked to any
illegality of any sort as I have in my possession, all the documents of
tittle to the deposit and that the funds was realised from our farm works
over the years before my father's demise.

I will like to mention at this juncture that we will be glad if this
correspondence is treated confidentially, this is because of the fact that
we do not have any thing left in our entire lives and so we are careful and
jealously gaurding against someone that might course us pains or cost us to
loss the funds. Endeavour to give me your confidential Telephone and Fax
numbers for further clarifications and communications through this e-mail
address as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest and praying that God should
continue to bless you for considering our plight and making efforts to
assisting us.

Sincerely yours,
Tutuma Welemoh