Subject: Private

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:32:41 +0200

Private Email: [email-masked]

Compliments of the seasons

Good Day!,Sir / Madam

I hope this mail will not come to you as a surprise. I on behalf of my family
decided to contact you because we are in dear need of your assistance. I
got your contact through the International chamber of Commerce (I.C.C) Idecided
to contact you on the mutual business relationship. My name is Patrick Konan
Bedie, the son of former president Henri Konan Bedie Of Cote d' Ivoires,who
was unfortunately toppled in a military coup in Dec 24th 1999 by General
Robert Guei. As at when the military junta struck and overthrew the elected
government of my father, my entire family was driven into exile. During
this period my parents lived in France while I lived with my siblings in
Netherlands.

  However, through an amnesty granted to my father by the incumbent president,
Mr. Laurent Gbagbo, my father returned back from exile in France on the
15th of October, 2001. meanwhile, when my father was in power, I was working
as his special aid and was coordinating his business in Africa and abroad.
We had many deposit accounts with different financial institutions in Europe.
Unfortunately for my family, the military government of Gen. Robert Guei
that toppled my father's government got wind of some of our deposit account
in a swift action, had 11 (eleven) of the account frozen in 9 (nine) banks
in Switzerland and Luxemburg.

The effect of this and ousting from power of my father within a short period
of time was devastating to my family. All the while my family have been
on exile we have lived under very critical financial condition with absolute
resolve not to do anything that will lead the present government in my country
to this remaining fund, which the military did not discover. It was this
fund, US$ 16,000,000.00 (sixteen million United States dollars) which was
deposited with a security company here in NETHERLANDS that they cannot trace
because the fund was deposited as antiquity Africa artwork.

The family intend to use the money for investment purposes to enable the
family start life all over again. Therefore, the family urgently in need
of a very competent and investor participant that we could entrust with
the certificate of deposit and (Pin) personal identification number code
to help us remove this fund from the security company since no means was
used securing the vault most especially now that there is political unrest
in my country.

My family have agreed to offer to you 20% of the total sum for your kind
assistance you render to us and set aside 5% for expenses incurred during
the cause of transfer.Please kindly state your earliest responses to this
email address and furnish us with your telephone and fax number for smoot
communication. I don't need to remind you of the absolute secrecy and confidentiality
that this transaction demands.

NOTE:YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT MY FATHER AND COUNTRY
THROUGH THIS WEBSITE:
<http://allafrica.com/search.html?string=president+Henri+Bedie&search.x=23&search.y=19>

If you are not interested please kindly reply me immediately to enable me
search for another interested partner.I await your kind reply, thanks and
God bless you.

Private email: [email-masked]

Best regards.

Patrick Konan Bedie,
For the family.