Subject: CRY FOR HELP.

From: James Eze <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:42:29 -0700

atten
Dear Sir/Madam,
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, Since you do not know
me personally ."My Name is James Eze" The purpose of my introduction is
that" Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to
deposit the sum of US24 million (Twenty Four Million United States
dollars),in one of the private security company, as he fore saw the looming
danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in Two boxes as gem stones to
avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was meant for the
purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment of
new farms in Swaziland. This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr
Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich
white farmers and some few black Farmers and this resulted to the killing
and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society.
In fact a lot of people were killed Because of this Land reform Act for
which my father Mr"Mark Eze was one of the victims. It is against this
background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and I
currently staying in the Netherlands in a village called Zealand, where my
family are seeking political asylum and more also I have decided to transfer
my father's money to a more reliable foreign account. As the eldest son of
my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign
account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my
government who are bent on taking everything we have got. The South African
government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with the dilemma
of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through
the same experience in future, both countries have similar political
history. As a business man, I am seeking for a partner who I have to entrust
my future and that of my family in his hands, I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me and my family, all I
want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements with the security company
to clear the consignment(funds) from their affiliate office here in the
Netherlands as I have already given directives for the consignment to be
brought to the Netherlands from South Africa .But before then all modalities
will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the consignment and
more importantly this money I intend to use for investment. I have two
options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the
money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into
Partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in
your country. Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. If you
do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 25% of the money while
5% will be set aside to incure any expencies used during this transaction
and the remaining 70% will be for my investment in your country. Contact me
with the above via e-mail [email-masked] while I implore you to
maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.
Thanks,
And God Bless
James Eze