Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:42:25 -0700

DEAR SIR,

GREETINGS,

IN ORDER TO TRANSFER OUT (US$45 MILLION DOLLARS) FROM OUR BANK. I HAVE THE
COURAGE TO ASK YOU TO ASSIST ME OR LOOK FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON
WHO WILL BE CAPABLE FOR THIS IMPORTANT BUSINESS.

I AM DR.STEPHEN DADA, THE WESTERN DISTRICT BANK MANAGER OF THE JUST DISTRESSED
SAVANNAH BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.THERE IS AN ACCOUNT OPENED IN THIS BANK IN
1980 AND SINCE 1990 NOBODY HAS OPERATED ON THIS ACCOUNT AGAIN.

AFTER GOING THROUGH SOME OLD FILES IN THE RECORDS I DISCOVERED THAT IF I
DO NOT REMIT THIS MONEY OUT URGENTLY IT WILL BE FORFEITED FOR NOTHING.

 THE OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT IS CHIEF ALFRED REWANE, A NIGERIAN, AND THE MANAGING
DIRECTOR OF PETRO - TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES AND LIFE FLOURMILLS PLC.
HE WAS THE MINISTER OF FINANCE BETWEEN 1972 AND 1976 BEFORE THEIR GOVERNMENT
HEADED BY GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON WAS OVERTHROWN, HE ENRICHED HIMSELF WITH
GOVERNMENT MONEY TO THE TUNE OF MORE THAN ONE BILLION DOLLARS. HE WAS ASSASSINATED
IN 1995 BY GENERAL SANNI ABACHA JUNTA.

NO OTHER PERSON KNOWS ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT OR ANY THING CONCERNING IT, THE
 ACCOUNT HAS NO OTHER BENEFICIARY AND MY INVESTIGATION PROVED TO ME AS WELL
THAT HIS COMPANY OR RELATIVES DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT AS
HIS (WILL) HAVE BEEN EXECUTED BY STEPHEN AYORE & CO,SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE.THE
AMOUNT INVOLVED IS (US$45 MILLION DOLLARS).

I WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY WITH THE HELP OF AN ARMY GENERAL THROUGH A
DIPLOMATIC SECURITY COURIER ABROAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE (N.D.I.C)AND
THE LIQUIDATORS GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT.

WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR IS TO GO TO THE SECURITY COMPANY AND SIGN FOR
THE CONSIGNMENT AS SOON AS IT GETS TO THEIR OFFICE ABROAD, I WILL FURNISH
YOU WITH THE DETAILS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY AND GIVE YOU THE NECCESSARY
DOCUMENTS. NEGOTIATE THE SHARING PARTERN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN ASSIST.

I GOT YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS FROM THE INTERNET IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING WETHER
WE HAVE MET BEFORE. I HAVE CONTACTED TWO OTHER PEOPLE BUT THE ONE WHO RESPONDS
FIRST AND MEET MY REQUIREMENT IS THE ONE I WILL ENTRUST THIS DEAL UPON.PLEASE
ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL.
PLEASE REPLY THOUGH EMAIL:[email-masked]

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

DR.STEPHEN DADA .

NOTE: THAT YOU WILL NOT BE RUNNING ANY RISK SINCE YOU WILL BE GIVEN ALL
NECCESSARY DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP THE CLAIMS.