Subject: Mr. STEPHEN COLEMAN.

From: "stehen coleman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:44:48 +0200

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE BOX:[email-masked]
Dear Sir, 
I am Mr. Stephen Coleman and my sister is Miss Rose Coleman, we 
are the 
children of late Chief Paul Coleman from Sierra Leone. I am 
writing you in 
absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to 
transfer our cash 
of twenty one Million Dollars ($21,000.000.00) now in the 
custody of a private 
Security trust firm in Europe the money is in trunk boxes 
deposited and declared as family valuables by my late father as 
a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, 
although my father made them to under stand that the boxes 
belongs to his foreign partner. 
Source of the money: 
My late father Chief Paul Coleman , a native of Mende District 
in the 
Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of 
Sierra Leone 
Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my 
father, this money was 
the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's over draft and 
minor sales. 
Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of 
Major Paul 
Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation 
that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal 
from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah 
by the rebels. My father had already made arrangement for his 
family thats talking about my mother, my little sister and 
myself to be evacuated to Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire with the 
CERTIFICATE OFDEPOSIT he made with a security firm in Europe 
through the aid of U.N evacuation team. 
During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate 
looting of 
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra 
Leone 
mining coop. Was one of the target looted and it was destroyed. 
My father including 
other top Government functionaries were attaked and killed by 
the rebels in 
November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian 
Government of 
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. 
As a result of my father's death , and with the news of my 
uncle's 
involvement in the air crash in Januaryit dashed our hope of 
survival. The 
untimely deaths caused my mother's heart failure and other 
related 
complications of which she later died in the hospital after we 
must have 
spent a lot of money on her early this year . Now my 18 years 
old sister and myself are alone in 
this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without 
any 
relation, we are nowlike refugees and orphans. 
Our only hope now is in you and the boxes deposited in the 
Security Firm To 
this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings 
ways. 
1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security 
Firm as our beneficiary 
2. to transfer this money (USD$21M) in your name to your country 
3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on 
our 
behalf in your country and you, our Adviser/ Manager 

For your assistance, I have agreed with my younger sister that 
20% of the 
total amount will be for your effort and another 5 % to cover 
all the 
expenses that may incur during the business transaction, Last, I 
urge you to 
keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one knows our 
where about. 

Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your full 
name, address 
and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my private email address as 
indicated 
bellow, 
this is for security reasons as i will only be accessing my 
private email 
earnestly awaiting your response. 

Thanks. 
May God bless you as you assist us. 
Mr. STEPHEN COLEMAN. 

----------------------------------------------------
Wiktoria ma 6 lat! Pomóż przezwyciężyć jej chorobę!
Kliknij: http://www.wiktoria.interserwis.net/