Subject: Urgent Transaction

From: Lawrence Kunde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:42:44 +0200

ATTN: 
Dear Sir 
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION 
I am interested in your partnership in business dealing. This business 
proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and it's success 
is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of 
confidentiality as regard this transaction. I am representing the board of 
the contract award and monitoring committe of the Zambian Ministry of Mining 
and Resources. I am seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of 
US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States 
Dollars) into your private/company account. The fund came about as a result 
of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The 
contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune 
of US$180,000,000.00 (One hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). 
But in the course of negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian 
contractor at the cost of US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine 
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to my benefit unknown 
to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and 
inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my 
Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment 
approval. As a civil servant still in active government service, I am 
forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence 
this message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your 
private/company account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims 
alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the 
difference of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United 
States Dollars) into your provided account. On actualisation, the fund will 
be disbursed as stated below. 1. 20% of the fund will be for you as 
beneficiary 2. 80% of the fund will be for Us. All logistics are in place 
and all modalities worked out for a smooth actualisation of the transaction 
within the next few working days of commencement. For further details as to 
the work ability of this transaction, please reach me as soon as possible 
for further clarification. Please, call me on receipt of this mail on 
0031-627-105-921.or you can also reach me with this email address below: 
[email-masked] 

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response. 
Yours Sincerely, 
Mr.Lawrence Kunde