Subject: CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:32:15 +0200

CONFIDENTIAL REQUEST  FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
From the Desk of:  Dr. Steve  Williams
Dear .
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from
someone you havenot met before. However, we decided to contact you
based on a satisfactory informationwe had about you.I am a Medical
Doctor currently working with the Petroleum TrustFund (PTF). I and
some of my close and trusted colleagues need your assistancein the
transfer of US$21.8 million into any reliable Account you may
nominate overseas.This fund was generated from over-invoicing of
contracts executed bythe PTF under our control and supervision. This
fund is now ready to be remittedinto any Account we put forward for
that purpose. What we want from you is agood and reliable company or
personal Account into which we shall transfer thisfund. Details
should include the following:1. Name of Company, Address  &
YourPrivate Telephone  & Fax Number. 2. Name of Bank & Address of
Bank .3. AccountNumber 4. Beneficiary Name Upon receipt of your
company  & bank particulars,an application shall be made in your name
to the Central Bank of Nigeria forthe approval of the remittance of
the funds which shall be by SWIFT (Telegraphictransfer) copies of the
approval and other relevant documents shall be faxedto you for your
perusal.please treat as strictly confidential for obvious reasons.The
fund will be shared as follows:1. 30% for your assistance 2. 60% for
myself& my Colleagues 3. 10% for contingency expenses We wish to
assure you that yourinvolvement should you decide to assist us, will
be well protected, and also,this business, proposal is 100% risk free
as the remittance will be made throughthe legal procedures.Note: your
discussions regarding this transaction shouldbe limited because we
are still in government service. We intend to retire peacefullyat the
end of this transaction. Let honesty and trust be our watchword
throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.Thank you foryour anticipated cooperation while we look
forward to a mutually benefiting business relationship with you.
Best Regards.  please reply to this email  ([email-masked])

Dr. Stave Williams

-- Nur 1x anmeldenund automatisch bis zu 1200 Produktproben und Gutscheine erhalten!http://www.freenet.de/tipp/shopping/probenking/index.html