Subject: Addresses for a WWW home page

From: Ivan Herman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 16:44:10 +0100

Dear collegues,

on the last SC24 meeting in Bordeaux it was agreed to create a Mosaic
home page for SC24, and I was asked to do it. Having received quite a
lot of information from Jean Stride I could make my first version of
it. The problem I (and, I guess, Jean, too) have currently is with the
list SC24 contact persons.

The potential audience of the Mosaic home pages include those who are
not yet involved in the SC24 activities, but who may want to be (for
example, by reading the Mosaic pages :-). It seems therefore necessary
to set up an address list on the Mosaic server which would include at
least one contact person per country, both for "O" and for "P"
members. Although I do have an address list I received from Jean, we
both agree that the list is not absolutely clear in this respect: it
contains the addresses of the official national bodies (although not all
of them), plus the addresses of some individuals, in some cases several
per country. Instead of publicising this list, I would ask you to give
me the address of one or more person(s) per country who would accept to
act as contact persons on this list. Ideally, this should include the
official SC24 heads of delegations.

Thanks for your help.

Ivan Herman

P.S. As a reminder, this is the list of current "O" and "P" members:

"P" level national bodies are: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China,
Czech Republik, Denmark, France, Germany,  Japan, The
Netherlands, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia,
U.K., U.S.A.

"O" level national bodies are: Argentina, Australia, Bulgaria, Cuba,
Finland, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Italy, New Zealand, Philippines,
Portugal, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand,
Turkey.  <p>