Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

From: "eme rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 08:06:10 +0100

FROM THE DESK OF MR.EME RICH
MANAGER BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPT.
CONTINENTAL BANK DU AFRIQUE (C.B.A).
REPUBLIC OF BENIN COTONU.WEST AFRICA.

DEAR FRIEND,

I am a staff of continental bank du afrique in the file/computer deptment. I 
got your contact through an internet business proposal so i decide to 
contact you on this business opportunity.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $ 15.5m US dollars 
(Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) . In an account that 
belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family 
in november 1997 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of 
kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless 
somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as 
indicated in our banking guidelin
es but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation 
died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the 
claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this businness 
proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation 
to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is 
coming for it and I dont want thi
s money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained 
unclamed after seven years, the money will be transfered into the Bank 
treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this 
business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a 
Beninois cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 30 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in 
respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10 % will be set aside for 
expenses incured during the business and 60 % would be for me. There after I 
will visit your country for disbursement accoding to the percentages 
indicated.

Therefore to enable the immediate trnansfer of this fund to you as arranged, 
you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased 
indicating your bank name, your private telephone and fax number for easy 
and effective communicati on and location where in the money will be 
remitted .

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of 
the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this 
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear 
as all required arrangements have
been made for the transfer .

You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

best regards.
MR.EME RICH

_________________________________________________________________
Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail