Subject: Best Pick for 2003

From: Ira KleiS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:24:44 -0700

OTC News Alerts' Last Pick (TLNT) exploded from $.09 to $ .46, a 
gain of over 400% in 2 days (July 30 - 31)!!! 
 
Here is our NEXT HOT PICK which we feel will outperform all other 
picks this year!  
 
Tamarak, Inc. (OTCBB: TAMK)
 
Current Price: $1.85
 
Immediate Target: $10.00 
 
We are sending this URGENT INVESTOR BULLETIN REVEALING 
THE FASTEST MOVING STOCK ON THE OTCBB to our millions of 
subscribers IMMEDIATELY. The amount of shares in the float is the 
smallest we have ever seen at 700,000 insuring sizable gaps to the 
upside in a wave of frenzied buying. 
 
BEFORE THE EXPLOSION BUY AT ANY PRICE!!! 
 
TAMK recently announced joint venture discussions with DISNEY and 
CBS for the production of full-length feature films and television mini-
series. We are expecting a major announcement regarding significant 
financing through a deep-pocket distributor as TAMK has stated that 
profits should be in the range of $40 million on properties in 
development which are 100% owned by the Company. 
 
An upcoming announcement regarding lucrative financing arrangements 
will energize TAMK shares by providing the risk-free advantage 
associated with utilizing the money of others. This becomes the catalyst 
bringing to life the blockbuster products coming to television and 
theater while setting off a chain reaction of publicity and profitability. 
Very few investors know about this company, but that will change over 
the coming months as millions of potential investors will see their 
movies. 
 
TAMK's market cap near $2 million makes it the most undervalued 
stock on the OTCBB when factoring in that their current projects will 
generate 20 times that figure in total profits. Conservative estimates 
based upon the Company's profit projections call for TAMK to earn $3 
per share over the next fiscal year. This would raise our intermediate 
target to $15 where we would expect a significant stock split or stock 
dividend to reward investors for the Company's breakout year. 
 
Our track record proves we offer valuable research that builds your 
wealth. We target serious gains for serious investors with a 500% 
investment return on TAMK