Subject: Your mail was filtered

From: "NetHotel Filter-service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:47:31 +0200

Your mail was filtered

Regarding mail sent 

To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Approved

*****************************************************************************
This  message contained a file with one or more of the following extensions:

*.exe, *.com, *.bat, *.shs, *.sh, *.vbs, *.vbe, *.vb, *.chm, *.scr, *.pif, 
*.lnk, *.eml, *.nws, *.wsh, *.wst, *.js, *.reg, *.cmd, *.hta  or other high 
risk filetypes or files.

The file was DELETED at the mailserver to prevent the transmission of viruses.

Information about mailproblems or other issues please contact your 
administrator or [email-masked]

----------------------------------------- Original Mail header ---------------------------------------
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Approved
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 2:42:24 +0200
Importance: Normal