Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: "John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:27:42 +0200

FROM THE DESK OF THE CHAIRMAN: 
SPECIAL COMMITTEE FOR BUDGET AND PLANNING OF THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF
WORKS AND HOUSING(FMWH). 

DEAR PARTNER, 

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

WE ARE MEMBERS OF A SPECIAL COMMITTEE FOR BUDGET AND PLANNING OF THE
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WORKS AND HOUSING(FMWH). THIS COMMITTEE IS
PRINCIPALLY CONCERNED WITH CONTRACT AWARDS AND APPROVAL. WITH OUR
POSITIONS, WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SECURED FOR OURSELVES THE SUM OF THIRTY
ONE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$31.5M).
THIS AMOUNT WAS CAREFULLY MANIPULATED BY OVER-INVOICING OF AN OLD
CONTRACT. 

BASED ON INFORMATION GATHERED ABOUT YOU, WE BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE IN A
POSITION TO HELP US IN TRANSFERING THIS FUND (US$31.5M) INTO A SAFE
ACCOUNT. IT HAS BEEN AGREED THAT THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT WILL BE
COMPENSATED WITH 30% OF THE REMITTED FUNDS, WHILE WE KEEP 60% AS THE INITIATORS AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE TO OFFSET EXPENSES AND PAY THE NECESSARY TAXES.

WE INTEND TO USE PART OF OUR OWN SHARE TO IMPORT FROM YOUR COUNTRY
AGRICULTURALAND CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY. THIS IS BECAUSE THE PRESENT
GOVERNMENT OF MYCOUNTRY IS EMPHASISING ON PROVIDING FOOD AND HOUSING FOR
ALL ITS CITIZENSBEFORE THE NEXT ELECTION. HENCE,AGRICULTURAL AND CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT ARE IN HIGH DEMAND OVER HERE. WE SHALL ALSO NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS REGARD ON A COMMISSION TO BE AGREED UPON WHEN WE FINALLY MEET. ALL MODALITIES OF THIS TRANSACTION HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY WORKED OUT AND ONCE STARTED WILL NOT TAKE MORE THAN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS, WITH YOUR FULL SUPPORT.

THISTRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU,
PLEASE REACH US ONLY BY EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION. 

PLEASE, TREAT AS URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT. 

YOURS FAITHFULLY, 

DR.JOHN MARK.