Subject: Stock Expected To Soar

From: Jeanette J <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:41:01 -0700

OTC Stock Alert's Last Two Picks:
CPLY from $.08 to $.53 in 12 days fro a GAIN OF OVER 500%!!!
YPNT from $.22 to $1.25 in 18 days for a GAIN OF OVER 400%!!!

HERE IS OUR NEXT EXPLOSIVE STOCK PICK:
C.E.C. Industries Corp. (OTC: CECC)
BUY AT $.19
SELL TARGET $.85 = DIAMOND PLAY!

URGENT HOT NEWS: CECC Secures $20,000,000 Equity Financing for 
the Completion of Revenue Producing and Profitable Acquisition Targets.

With $20 MILLION in Equity Financing under their belt, the assets, 
revenues, and earnings for C.E.C. Industries Corp. (OTC: CECC) are about 
to increase dramatically.  While many companies are strapped for cash and 
unable to develop, CECC is smashing down those barriers and on the fast 
track for exponential growth.  CECC is completing acquisitions enabling the 
Company to evolve as the heir apparent to Visa's card-based prepaid 
programs and embrace a major foothold in a $Trillion dollar market 
comprised of over 50 Million consumers.

CECC has solidified the placement of its propriety technology stored value 
card products through thousands of major national retail distributors.  The 
immediate achievable target is the shipment of over one million cards with 
100,000+ retail and loading locations.

CECC will be financially rewarded for filling a void in consumer payment 
services by providing a revolutionary multi-functional product with features 
and mobility that are unmatched for the billions of transactions in the credit, 
debit, and pre-paid industry.  The Company has vaulted its status as the 
premier provider of stored-value products and services.  C.E.C. Industries has 
achieved the pinnacle of success by bundling valuable functions such as 
debit-prepaid, ATM, point of sale purchase, instant global money transfer, 
on-line purchase, on-line account management, and prepaid cellular, long 
distance, and Internet access all into a single card account for the fastest 
growing sector of electronic payment products. 

With $20 Million in financing, revenue producing acquisitions, and less than 
4 million shares in the float, we anticipate huge volume along with rapid 
analyst coverage and broker participation for CECC.

DISCLAIMER: OTC Stock Alert is an independent electronic publication 
focusing on high-growth companies with the intent to offer its subscribers a 
great investment reward.  We are not affiliated with any broker or dealer and 
are not a registered investment advisor.  The information contained in this 
publication is for informational purposes only and is neither an offer to sell 
nor a solicitation of any offer to buy securities.  Investment in micro-cap 
securities is considered extremely speculative and may result in the loss of 
some or all of any investment made in these companies.  Investors should use 
the information contained in this publication as a starting point for 
conducting additional research on the featured company in order to allow the 
investor to form their own opinion regarding the featured company.  OTC 
Stock Alert has received $10,000 by a third party for the electronic 
dissemination of this company information.  Readers of this publication are 
cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which 
are based on certain assumptions and expectations, that may or may not 
actually occur, and involve various risks and uncertainties that could cause 
results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking 
statements.