Subject: ASSITANCE

From: "Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB)." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:33:52 -0800

Dear Friend, 
 
           I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in 
   Lagos, Nigeria and I am using this correspondence to urgently seek 
   and 
   request your assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly 
   beneficial financial arrangement. An important client of mine whose 
   details and person I cannot release at this point has implored me to 
   contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to urgently 
   receive and handle funds total FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS(US$15.M)in 
   CASH presently lodged in a security/finance outfit in overseas. Due 
   to 
   my client inability to travel out of the country presently and the 
   fact that we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as long as this 
   consignment remains in the security/finance company we need an 
   associate and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive this 
   funds for investment purpose as shall be instructed by my client. We 
   have agreed in principle to give twenty-percent (25%) of the total 
   sum 
   to whom ever shall handle this funds for us while the remaining 
   sixty-five percent (65%)shall be for my client and ten-percent (10%) 
   for me as the attorney. As soon as you are ready to proceed to 
   receive 
   this cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the details and 
   information you will need to accomplish this task. Please be rest 
   assured that this arrangement is absolutely risk free And cannot 
   implicate you in any way. However I implore you to handle this 
matter 
   with urgency and utmost confidence even if you do not intend to 
   execute the project for us. Whatever the case, please acknowledge 
   receipt of this mail via my e-mail address If your response is 
   positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay. Thank you 
in 
   anticipation of your cooperation and hoping to hear from you 
soonest. 
 
   Yours sincerely, 
 
   Barrister, musa yakubu (LLB).