Subject: LOSE 75LBS in 1 MONTH? GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 20:34:50 -0500

UVlqGd

If you're like me, you've tried EVERYTHING to lose weight. 
I know how you feel - the special diets, miracle pills, and 
fancy exercise equipment never helped me lose a pound
either.  It seemed like the harder I tried, the bigger I got,
until I heard about a product called Extreme Power Plus.

You're probably thinking to yourself, "Oh geez, not another
miracle diet pill!"  Like you, I was skeptical at first, but my
sister swore it helped her lose 23 pounds in just two weeks, 
so I told her I'd give it a shot.  I mean, there was nothing to 
lose except a lot of weight!  Let me tell you, it was the best
decision I've ever made. Period.  Six months later, as I'm 
writing this message to you, I've gone from 355 pounds to
210 pounds, and I haven't changed my exercise routine or
diet at all.  Yes, I still eat pizza, and lots of it! Pscm

I was so happy with the results that I contacted the manufacturer
and got permission to resell it.  I want to help other people lose
weight like I did, because it does so much for your self-esteem,
not to mention your health.  I give you my personal pledge that
Extreme Power Plus absolutely WILL WORK FOR YOU.  If it
doesn't, you can return it any time for a full refund.

Interested, visit
http://www.tldmedia.net/bestbuy/diet/index.shtml

If you are frustrated with trying other products, not having any 
success, and just not getting the results you were promised,
then I recommend the only product that worked for me -
EXTREME POWER PLUS.

You're probably asking yourself, "Ok, so how does this stuff
actually work?" Pscm

Extreme Power Plus contains Lipotropic fat burners and ephedra
which is scientifically proven to increase metabolism and cause
rapid weight loss. No "hocus pocus" in these pills - just
RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS!! 

Here is the bottom line ....

I can help you lose 10-15 pounds per week naturally, without
exercising and without having to eat rice cakes all day.  Just 
try it for one month - there's nothing to lose, and everything to
gain.  You will lose weight fast - GUARANTEED.  That is my
pledge to you.  

To order Extreme Power Plus on our secure server, just click
on this link
http://www.tldmedia.net/bestbuy/diet/order.shtml

To see what some of our customers have said about this product, visit
http://www.tldmedia.net/bestbuy/diet/testimonials.shtml

To see a list of ingredients and for more information
on test studies and how it will help you lose weight, visit
http://www.tldmedia.net/bestbuy/diet/ingre1.shtml

*************************************************************
If you no longer wish to receive our offers and updates, visit
http://www.tldmedia.net/bestbuy/rem.html

UVlqGd4634Pscm5673064605027aswfeavyynycq86BKEmXlrXl4C2mCKSX5x3Y2f5
9599lkbw7-049NdaA8759qVSX4-955NyXs6797cvrK7-972l44