Subject: JUST ADD PEOPLE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 22:24:42 -0500

DO NOT DELETE THIS - READ FIRST - IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

This Really Works!

Give Your
Future Five Minutes And Read This Email

It Will Change
Your Life!

A One Time Investment Of $25 Plus This Simple
Technology

Could Make You Financially Secure For
Life!

Just Because This  Is Easy doesn't
mean it's not Honest, or Real Business.  Keep

Working Hard or Learn to Work Smart. What do you think
Successful People Do?

This is a completely documented method to Get
Wealthy and Anyone regardless of Age, Race, State of Health, Country
of origin, or Financial Standing can participate. No Education or
Special Experience is needed. Within the next two weeks you could
be well on your way to a $500,000.00 income. Imagine being able to
make over a half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

PARENTS OF 15 - YEAR OLD - FIND
$71,000 CASH HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!

Does this headline look familiar? Of course it
does. You most likely have just seen this story recently featured
on a major nightly news program (USA). And reported elsewhere in the
world. His mother was cleaning and putting laundry away when she came
across a large brown paper bag that was suspiciously buried beneath
some clothes and a skateboard in the back of her 15-year-old sons
closet. Nothing could have prepared her for the shock she got when
she opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Five-Dollar Bills,
Twenties, Fifties and Hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labelled
piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank",
says the 41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 Dollars in that
bag -- that's more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the
car-dealership where he worked to tell him what she had discovered.
He came home right away, and they drove together to the boys school,
and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money came
from, was more shocking than actually finding it in the closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out,
via E-mail, a type of "Report" to E-mail addresses that he obtained
off the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2 months, he
had been doing this right on his computer in his bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what
the heck, I put my name on it like the instructions said and I started
sending it out", says the clever 15-year-old.

The E-mail letter listed 5 addresses and contained
instructions to send one $5 dollar bill to each person on the list,
then delete the address at the bottom and move the others addresses Down
, and finally to add your name to the top of the list.

The letter goes on to state that you would receive
Several Thousand Dollars in Five-Dollar Bills within 2 weeks if you
sent out the letter with your name at the top of the 5-address list.
"I get junk E-mail all the time, and really did not think it was going
to work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail,
the Post Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game
magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines, but envelopes
containing $5 Bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the
post office and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelops stuffed
in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to the
[post office] counter. I thought I was in trouble or something (laughs)".
He goes on, "I went up to the counter and they had a whole box of
more mail for me. I had to ride back home and empty out my backpack
because I could not carry it all". Over the next few weeks, the boy
continued sending out the E-mail."The money just kept coming in and
I just kept sorting it and stashing it in the closet, barely had time
for my homework".He had also been riding his bike to several of the
banks in his area and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties
and hundreds.

"I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so
I kept riding to different banks with like five thousand at a time
in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter
that my dad had sent me in to exchange the money and he was outside
waiting for me.One time the lady gave me a really strange look and
told me that she would not be able to do it for me and my dad would
have to come in and do it, but I just rode to the next bank down the
street (laughs)." Surprisingly, the boy did not have any reason to
be afraid.The reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called
"chain-letter" the boy was sending out and found that it was not a
chain-letter at all.In fact, it was completely legal according to
US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title
18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations,
Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state a product or service
must be exchanged for money received.

Every five-dollar bill that he received contained
a little note that read, "Please send me report number XYX".This simple
note made the letter legal because he was exchanging a service (A
Report on how-to) for a five-dollar fee.

[This is the end of the media release. If you
would like to understand how the system works and get your $71,000
plus - please continue reading. What appears below is what the 15
year old was sending out on the net - YOU CAN USE IT TOO - just follow
the simple instructions].

BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS
WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation
of this program described below, to see if it really can make people
money. The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there
are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program
and if people can "follow the simple instruction" they are bound to
make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

''Thanks to this profitable
opportunity". I was approached many times before but each time I
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received a total $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks,
with money still coming in''.

Pam
Hedland

Fort
Lee, New Jersey.

Another said:

"This program has been
around for a long time but I never believed in it. But one day when
I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on
it. I followed the simple instructions and Wa-laa ..... 3 weeks
later the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success
in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first...

PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE

If you would like to make
at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and

comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!

INSTRUCTIONS:

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE
NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER
in case of any mail problems.

WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER,

MAKE SURE YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS!

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save
them on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00

(That's what I spend every time I take my girlfriend
to the movies)

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals. Save
them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to
the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy
of these reports and keep it in your desk in case something happens
to your computer.

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6
'' or you will loose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand the way this works, you will also see how it does not work
if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and if
you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the
money. But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried
to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything
other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work
for you. Remember, Honesty Reaps The Reward!!!

This
IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You
are offering

a product for sale and getting paid for it.

Treat it as such and
you will be VERY profitable in a short period of time

After you have ordered all
5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the
cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. Email them and ask
that's what I always did.

Move the name & address
in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

Move the name & address
in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

Move the name & address
in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

Move the name & address
in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

Insert YOUR name & address
in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name &
address ACCURATELY

(Just cut and paste! This is critical to YOUR
success.

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of
names, and save it on your computer.

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES

Save this on a disk as well just in case if
you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business
on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with
invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just
to see how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved send
out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume

that the mailing receives only a 0.2% (2/10 of
1%) response (the response could be much better but lets just say
it is only 0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands
e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with this example,
you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2%
responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report
# 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders
for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a
total of 5 million e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders
for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response
to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1... $50
+ 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5....$500,000 ....
Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO
NOT LIE

GET A PENCIL
& PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY! (I did it
was $55,000 in four months)

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed
100,000 e-mails each or more? There are 580.78 million people on the
Internet worldwide and counting, with thousands of more coming on
line every day.

Believe me, there isn't any better way to make
money!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive
and there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot
of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you
go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service
on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send
out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they
can not advertise until they receive the report.

The reason for the "cash" is not because this
is illegal or somehow "wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks
or credit cards to be cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply
so no one can SEE there is money in the envelope and steal it before
it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes:

Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it
in at least 2 sheets of paper or foil will also work. On one of those
sheets of paper, write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

AVAILABLE REPORTS

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1:

"The Insider's Guide To Advertising
For Free On The Net"

Order Report #1 From:

K. MAXWELL

827 4th. St. N.W.

Red Bay, AL. 35582

REPORT #2:

"The Insider's Guide To Sending
Bulk E-mail On The Net"

Order Report #2 From:

L.SAVAGE

Rt.2 Box 4501

Cameron,OK. 74932

REPORT #3:

"Secret To
Multilevel Marketing On The Net"

Order Report #3 From:

TRESSA GILES

21150 Millcreek Rd

Mansfield, PA. 16933

REPORT #4:

"How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing
MLM & The Net"

Order Report #4 From:

V. MARKARIAN

8115 South 3rd. St

Montebello, CA. 90640

REPORT #5:

"How To Safely Send 2 Million Emails
For Virtually No Money"

Order Report #5 From:

R. CHERNICK

P.O. Box 771661

Coral Springs, FL 33077-1661

There are currently more than
570,000,000 people online worldwide!

$$$$$$$
YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report
#1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If
you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report# 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE
MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS
AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give
you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and
JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few
weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY
AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well
as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after
you have put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to
#2...# 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may
send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one
of them. (Just to let you know anyone who sends money to Cole Schulte
(me) I send out least 5 million a month, there are bulk emails companies
you can hire and they do all the work for you...) Remember though,
the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell.
My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major
U.S.Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this
program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 'junk mail'. I made fun
of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I 'knew' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both
feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old
'I told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh
was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within
the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........ all
cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her 'hobby'."

Mitchell Wolf M.D.,

Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling
type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate
in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was surprised
when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this
deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply
isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big".

Dan Sondstrom,

Alberta, Canada

"I had received this
program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have
given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else........11
months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not delete
this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza,

New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great
opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you.
I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days
the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20,560.00
and by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanx to the internet".

Fred Dellaca,

Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY, GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO

FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions
as to the legality of this program, contact the Office of

Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

This message is sent in
compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

to be removed from this mailing, please utilize
our remove link here