Subject: Re: Lost ISO votes

From: "Alain LaBont/e'/" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 11:39:51 -0400

At 19:30 1996-7-26 EDT, Liz and Mark Goldstein wrote:
>Alain,
>
>JTC1 still haven't registered Canada's vote on the two NPs you voted on
>previously.  ie JTC1 N3833 and N3834.
>
>This is despite us giving confirmation of this at the Hamamatsu meeting.
>
>Could you please re-submit the votes ASAP.
>
>Also, do you have direct contact with other NBs that you may be able to
lobby to
>vote positively?
>Best regards
>Mark Goldstein

I immediately send this to Doug Langlotz, responsible for this in Canada and
who had efficiently sent us the fax in Hamamatsu confirming we had voted...
Doug, can you see what is wrong again with JTC1?

Mark, are you on the SC18WG9 email list located in Denmark? I send a copy of
this note to this list, this will maximize impact with minimum energy.

I send the note to Mr. Legendre too, in France (AFNOR), who knows the issue
quite well as they also had sent a fax to us about it.

With my warmest regards, and be sure that Canada will continue to support
this project.

Alain LaBonté