Subject: HELP !!!

From: "MR. AVAN SANKOH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:23:05 +0200

FROM: MR. AVAN SANKOH
TEL:  +31-630-234-823

ATTN:
                                 CRYING  FOR  YOUR  HELP
 
I am the son of the imprisoned Sierra leone rebel and opposition leader,
Mr Fodee Sankoh. 
I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner, but
I respectfully insist that you read this letter carefully , as I am optimistic
that it would open doors for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.

This business transaction might not fall within the wide spectrum of your
business activities, I plead your assistance as your flair for profitability
is highly needed. 
Prior to my fathers arrest during the civil war in my country, my father
and his forces controlled the DIAMOND RICH area of my country and this enabled
them the opportunity to derive huge amount of diamond which they partly used
for financing their cause. 
From one such transactions, my father realised $22.500.000 (twenty two million
-five hundred thousand dollars) which he deposited with a trust house here
in  on my name as VALUABLES belonging to his foreign business associate 
At the moment I am seeking political assylum here in AMSTERDAM and having
contacted some family members, I was advised to solicit for any humble individual
who can take custody of this funds and to do business with it on behalf of
my dad.  
Based on my recomendations,the funds would be released to you by the trust
company that is helping to keep it.This as far as I know is a risk free transaction
if you play your role fairly. 
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you,
I shall give you 15% of the funds and we shall negotiate commission on any
profit realised in the process of investing this funds.
Please, I need your entire support and cooperation for the success of this
business ventures and your ultmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family present predicament. 
I sincerely will appreciate your acknowledgement as soon as possible. 

Yours truly, 

AVAN SANKOH.