Subject: Comments on 10741-1:1995/DAM1 sent to me by mistake

From: "Alain LaBont/e'/" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 15:20:39 -0400

Marisa, 

in trying to clean my big pile of snail mail, I found something that you
sent me on June 5. This is identified on a pink memo (handwritten) as
"Comments on ISO/IEC 10741-1:1995/DAM 1 from ISO ITTF".

I am not the editor of this standard. I send a copy of this note to the
SC18WG9 list and to ITTF, just in case somebody would be looking for it. I
can fax it to the person concerned asap, if necessary.

You also attached the same kind of document to the one you identified (not
announced, though, by your pink memo) on the DAM 1 to 9995-7. Then I am
involved, of course.

What do I need to do with ITTF comments concerning me? Say that I agree on
presentation (these are only publishing presentation comments)? Btw they did
not use the version produced in Hamamatsu after the resolution of comments
was produced. That is more serious. The version you had sent them as a hard
copy is a good one, and the electronic copy I sent a few days ago in RTF
format is the almost correct version (it must be corrected manually for 3
characters, based on the hard copy; this is indicated clearly at the
beginning of the electronic document).

Regards.

Alain LaBonté
Québec