Subject: Re: (i18n.430) FDC 14651 and 14562 data available

From: Trond Trosterud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:36:47 +0200

>Dear internationalization people,
>
>I have updated the WG20 web pages with data from the two FCS
>on internationalization FCD 14651 and FCD 14652. This includes
>the sorting tables of all characters of ISO/IEC 10646 - UCS
>with test data, and the tables of FCD 14652 with locale-like
>data for character classification etc also for all of ISO/IEC 10646.
>
>The data is located on the projects page of the WG20 pages at
>http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/
>
>Regards
>Keld Simonsen

I see you have sorted 3716 entities (I counted them, from the document
http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg20/docs/i18nsort.txt) containing a ISO/IEC
10646 number (<Uxxxx>). In what way does that number equal "all characters
of ISO/IEC 10646 - UCS"? What criteria have been used for the selection?

Greetings,

----------------------------------------------------------------
Trond Trosterud                                  t +47 7764 4763
Lingvistisk institutt, Det humanistiske fakultet h +47 7767 3639
N-9037 Universitetet i Tromsø, Noreg             f +47 7764 4239
mailto:[email-masked]  http://www2.isl.uit.no/trond/index.html
----------------------------------------------------------------