Subject: JTC1 etc document list available on the web

From: [email-masked] (Keld J|rn Simonsen)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 04:40:48 +0100

D2L - Document Distribution List Services

I am pleased to announce that Danish Standards Association -
Committee for Information Technology (DS S142) has decided to
put its document register online on WWW for use in ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC22 and other standardization work, at the moment
until 1st August 1996.

This is in response to an action I took on me at the 1994 SC22
plenary.

The document register  is located at 

     http://www.dkuug.dk/DS/IT/stdcom

The register encompasses ISO/IEC JTC1 documents from a long row
of committes, and CEN, CENELEC, EWOS and DS document titles may
also be available. The register only has titles, the actual
documents are not normally available.

The register represents the documents distributed by the IT Committee
within Danish Standards (DS S142) to its members. The register is
in no way complete, but gives a fair picture of the document
distribution within the IT standardization community.

The register will be updated bi-weekly adding new documents and
their cross-links. The Ref:-links shows 'referenced-by' another
document. The Attach:-links shows attachments to a given document
and if a document consists of attachments only, the forwarding
committee has only added the document to its own number-series.

Access to the individual registers is via the committee structure
or from one register to another. Some links will be 'out of order'
as long as the register is not fully implemented on the WWW.

Keld Simonsen