Subject: Input methods to enter characters of ISO/IEC 10646

From: [email-masked] (Alain LaBont(e'))
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 10:24:56 +0500

The text of the draft input methods to be registered as CD and ballotted
these days, as per a resolution of the last SC18/WG9 meeting in Paris, is
now available both from FTP (in Deutschland) and WWW (in France).

FTP: ftp.uni-erlangen.de as pub/doc/ISO/charsets/ucs-input-methods

WWW: http://www-rocq.inria.fr/~deschamp

"Vielen Dank" to Markus Kuhn (UNI ERLANGEN, DE) and "mille mercis" to
Philippe Deschamp (INRIA, FR) for their own initiatives.

I've received about a hundred private email requests from 5 continents to
get a copy, all answered so far (which contrasts with the small feedback I
had got in the previous 3 years on Internet forums on that subject before,
from people only listening - I got confirmation that the listening was
careful though). If this can raise attendance or participation to
SC18/WG9/RGK it would be nice. Of course the draft is only a draft and does
not carry an ISO/IEC copyright. People are invited to follow the de jure
status of this project through ISO/IEC channels.

Regards.

Alain LaBont<e'>
Qu<e'>bec

Project Editor