Subject: Cyberdeclension

From: [email-masked] (Alain LaBont(e'))
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:12:05 +0500

Update of the neodeclension. I got 2 more oddities, one with a funny face
(which is loss of a bit out of IBM PC code pages), and one with UNDERLINE
(which means the system recognized the eighth bit but was too shy to
redistribute it on the network).

If you get two lines beginning with the same case, it's the last
interpretation you should retain (the wrong behaviour).

If you see a black box on Eudora, data integrity is respected on file (8
bits, without modification) but as this comes from a PC code page, you have
to go back to DOS and look into the IN.MBX to see it.

Alain LaBont(e')                       . 875, Grande-All(e')e Est, 4C
Service : prospective et francisation   . Qu(e')bec, QC, CA 
Secr(e')tariat du Conseil du tr(e')sor   . T(e')l +1 418 643 7229
Gouvernement du Qu(e')bec                 . Fax   +1 418 646 3571
......................................................................
Cyberd<e'>clinaison de mon nom (Cyberdeclension of my name)

LaBont_     Code: ISO/CEI 8859-1, ISO/IEC 8859-1, Windows "ANSI"
LaBont_	    Codes: IBM PC 437,850,851,852,857,860,861,863,865
LaBont/e    Code interm<e'>diaire TRANISCI (intermediate fallback code)
LaBont<e'>  Code: ASCII (repli ISO/CEI 9945-2; ISO/IEC 9945-2 fallback)
LaBont{     Code: Version nationale fran(c,)aise ISO/CEI 646 (7 bits);
                  French national version of ISO/IEC 646 (7 bit)
LaBonte     Code: ASCII (repli d<e'>conseill<e'>; deprecated fallback) 
LaBont=E9   Code: QP ("quoted printable", "quoted unprintable" (-: )
LaBonti     Code: ASCII (repli erronn<e'>; bit 0 ISO/CEI 8859-1 modifi<e'>)
                  ASCII (wrong fallback; modified ISO/IEC 8859-1 bit 0)
LaBont     Code: ASCII (repli erronn<e'>; bit 0 (codes: IBM PC) modifi<e'>
                  ASCII (wrong fallback; modified bit 0 (codes: IBM PC)
LaBont_     Perte d'int<e'>grit<e'> des donn<e'>es; loss of data integrity
LaBont      Perte d'int<e'>grit<e'> des donn<e'>es; loss of data integrity
[]          Perte totale du message; total loss of message

Note:
 tout ceci peut ne pas (e>)tre lisible dans un environnement <a!> 7 bits;
 all this may be not readable in you environment (particularly 7-bit)