Subject: Cyberdeclension

From: [email-masked] (Alain LaBont(e'))
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 1995 16:54:23 +0500

I include here a temporary signature just to see what it will give in
different environments. It makes a declension out of my name for different
coding environments I have to deal with in real life, which is really
annoying (as this lack of unification makes in sort that I have to keep a
profile of my correspondents and use the corresponding coding appropriately).

ALIS World Net Project should be able to do all this for me in the future,
excluding the deprecated, wrong and data loss cases of the end...

I did not put ISO/IEC 10646 as it is simply, for this simple case, ISO/IEC
8859-1 with a high order octet of zeroes for each character.

Alain LaBont(e')                       . 875, Grande-All(e')e Est, 4C
Service : prospective et francisation   . Qu(e')bec, QC, CA 
Secr(e')tariat du Conseil du tr(e')sor   . T(e')l +1 418 643 7229
Gouvernement du Qu(e')bec                 . Fax   +1 418 646 3571
......................................................................
Cyberd<e'>clinaison de mon nom (Cyberdeclension of my name)

LaBont_	    Codes: IBM PC 437,850,851,852,857,860,861,863,865 
LaBont_     Code: ISO/CEI 8859-1, ISO/IEC 8859-1, Windows "ANSI"
LaBont/e    Code interm<e'>diaire TRANISCI (intermediate fallback code)
LaBont<e'>  Code: ASCII (repli ISO/CEI 9945-2; ISO/IEC 9945-2 fallback)
LaBont{     Code: Version nationale fran(c,)aise ISO/CEI 646 (7 bits);
                  French national version of ISO/IEC 646 (7 bit)
LaBonte     Code: ASCII (repli d<e'>conseill<e'>; deprecated fallback) 
LaBont=E9   Code: QP ("quoted printable", "quoted unprintable" (-: )
LaBonti     Code: ASCII (repli erronn<e'>; bit 0 ISO/CEI 8859-1 modifi<e'>)
                  ASCII (wrong fallback; modified ISO/IEC 8859-1 bit 0)
LaBont      Perte d'int<e'>grit<e'> des donn<e'>es; loss of data integrity
[]          Perte totale du message; total loss of message

Note:
 tout ceci peut ne pas (e>)tre lisible dans un environnement <a!> 7 bits;
 all this may be not readable in you environment (particularly 7-bit)