Subject: UK DRAFT Profile

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 23:13:00 +0100 (BST)

Please find attached a WORKING DRAFT of UK IST/5/-/15's document
	P259, D 1.2: English Language UK National Profile for Posix, in
	response to the ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG15 action item 9405-17.

	The document is a uuencoded, compressed, postscript file
	producing some 120 pages of output.   All comments and
	suggestions on the content of the document will be welcome,
	especially any from the IEEE 1003 groups which have an interest,
	bearing in mind that it is still very much a working draft.

	Many thanks.
	Dave Cannon,  Convenor, UK BSI IST/5/-/15 (Posix) panel.

	_________________________________________________________________

-- 
_________________________________________________________________________
David Cannon                           University of Exeter,  IT Services 
                                          Laver Building, North Park Road
Systems/Network Programmer                    Exeter,  EX4 4QE, Devon, UK
                                                 Phone: +44 (0)392 263998
                                                 Fax:   +44 (0)392 211630
_________________________________________________________________________