Subject: Draft-Translation service available through Internet

From: [email-masked]
Date: 8 Jul 94 15:01:00 -0500

----------
Perhaps this is of interest to i18ners.  Even if limited (and I'm skeptical),
this could perhaps at least be another valuable aid (such systems are already
commercially available, this one seems to be free) to those who know the
language into which the translation is attempted so that they can correct the
result faster than having to fully translate.  Alain LaBont<e'>

Message original:
==============================================================================
         A: RNET ([email-masked]), ALB
        De: RNET ([email-masked])
     Objet: Draft-Translation service available through Internet
      Date: ven  8 juil 94
     Heure: 13:54 TU
      Type: Mail
 Livraison: Reguliere
==============================================================================

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked]
Subject: new email foreign language translation system - via Internet
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 05:22:59 EST

A new automated electronic message translation system has been
announced which permits registered users to email messages and have
them translated into draft translations in French, Spanish and German
from English or vice versa.  The translated message will be sent back
to you and to an addressee specified on the Subject line of your header,
if desired.  For more information, send an email message requesting
information via Internet to [email-masked].   Great for international
communications, faxes, basic correspondence, etc.