Subject: New locales available

From: [email-masked] (Keld J|rn Simonsen)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 22:01:44 +0100

Release of POSIX locales to the WG15 locale collection 940121

I have made the following changes compared to release of 931201:

ACC11 and ACC12 accent weights are removed from da_DK no_NO and fi_FI
locales.

Kana and roman numerals are removed from the lower class.

en_DK now has int_curr_symb "DKK "

Icelandic locale has different date format

es_ES has changed the local currency to "Pts" and the <c-h> 
  entry was corrected.

The symbol <BOTH> was removed from all locales where it occurred,
   and the symbols <CAPITAL-SMALL> and <SMALL-CAPITAL> introduced 
   instead.

Latvian locale has extra provisions for some <Y>s and a 
   faulty <y8> was corrected.

The accent weight <PECULIAR> was changed for 4 greek letters to
   <ALPHA-2>

A comment is introduced to explain Greek collating

Swedish and Finnish locales have slightly changed  specifications
for <v>s and <w>s.

The new locales are available by ftp to dkuug.dk in directory
i18n/locales
 
Keld