Subject: Re: (SGFS-TAXONOMY.2) Forwarded Taxonomy Proposal

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 96 11:15:03 O

Forwarded email from Mr. Werner Koch

Source:  Werner Koch                            IBM Germany
         Program Manager Open Systems Stds      Dept. 1132/71034-91
         Technical Relations - Europe (TRE)     D-70548 Stuttgart
                                                Tel.: 49 7031-16-6157
                                                Fax: +49 7031-16-6801
         IEA:    : DEIBMJLS at IBMMAIL
         X.400   : C=DE A=IBMX400 P=IBMMAIL S=KOCH G=WERNER
         Internet: [email-masked]

Subject: (SGFS-TAXONOMY.2) Forwarded Taxonomy Proposal
  
Ladies and Gentlemen,
  
the proposed taxonomy extension "AOM3nn Management Ensemble"
and the proposed entries below this taxonomy seem to me a
straight-forward extension of the existing taxonomy.
  
The proposed taxonomy extension seems to be correct and acceptable.
  
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen /  Werner Koch