Subject: Forwarded Taxonomy Proposal

From: Willem Wakker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 10:31:38 O

The appended email was clearly intended for the sgfs-taxonomy email
reflector. Document SGFS N1303 and email SGFS-TAXONOMY.1 refer.

------- Forwarded Message

> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 96 16:41:24 JST
> From: "Yuji Iwamoto" <[email-masked]>
> X-Sequence: [email-masked] 152
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
>        [email-masked], [email-masked],
>         [email-masked]
> Subject: (SGFS.152) New taxonomy proposal (AOM3nn profiles)

Dear Taxonomy Email Reflector,

RWNMCC (Regional Workshop Network Management Coordinate Committee:
the joint meeting of OIW SNMSIG, EWOS/EG/NM, AOW NM SIG) has been
developing OSI Management Profiles (AOMnnn).
The following taxonomy are already listed in TR10000-2.

  AOM1nn: Management Communications
  AOM2nn: Management Functions

Now, RWNMCC is developing the new profiles. Therefore, I propose new
taxonomy (profile) to the Taxonomy Email Reflector for your review.
Please response to me if you have any comment or problem.

  AOM3nn: Management Ensemble
    AOM31n: Lower Layer Systems and Network Management Ensemble
      AOM311: Lower Layer Systems and Network Management Ensemble
              for TA/RA/RD Profiles
      AOM312: Lower Layer Systems and Network Management Ensemble
              for TB/TC/TD/TE/RB/RC Profiles

The following ISP identifiers are allocated for the above profiles.

 - ISP 15122-1: Information technology - International Standardized
                Profiles AOM3nn - OSI Management - Lower Layer Systems
                and Network Management Ensemble - Part 1: AOM311 -
                Lower Layer Systems and Network Management Ensemble
                for TA/RA/RD Profiles
 - ISP 15122-2: Information technology - International Standardized
                Profiles AOM3nn - OSI Management - Lower Layer Systems
                and Network Management Ensemble - Part 2: AOM312 -
                Lower Layer Systems and Network Management Ensemble
                for TA/TB/TC/TD/RB/RC Profiles

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Yuji Iwamoto, the project editor of AOM311

IBM Japan Ltd.(HQ-S58)
3-2-12, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5563-4362  Fax: +81-3-5563-4904
E-mail: [email-masked]

------- End of Forwarded Message