Subject: Revised registration procedures for Oct meeting

From: [email-masked] (Steve Carson)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:24:01 -0500

I have been asked to forward the following information regarding the
October 1994 ANSI and ISO meetings:

The host for our October meetings has just found out that Airlie Conference
Center does not want to take direct reservations from participants.
Instead, you must reserve your room through the meeting organizer. Jerry
Smith at DISA (the meeting organizer) has subcontracted this work to
Logicon. The contact point at Logicon for making your reservations is:

John Pratt
Logicon
1831 Wiehle Avenue
Suite 300
Reston, VA 22090

phone:  +1-703-318-1074, extension 344
fax:    +1-703-318-1098
e-mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-310-675-2093
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-310-675-2159
13254 Jefferson Avenue       e-mail:  [email-masked]
Hawthorne, CA 90250 USA
---------------------------------------------------------