Subject: "Free" Euro Report.

From: "mary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:51:19 -0500

$10,000.00 Investment
could have returned $25,000.00-See How

200% return could have been achieved in less than 30 days!

Learn about our strategy trading in the Forex
Foreign Currency Exchange.

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs
Japanese Yen and Euro.
 
Example:
 
A $10,000 Investment in the Euro vs the dollar, "properly positioned",
on 02/26/02 could possibly have returned $25,000 on 03/07/02. 

Must be 21 years of age.

For additional information, stop by our website..today.

http://www.southeasthosters.com/www282/yen/
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This email has been screened and filtered by our in house ""OPT-OUT"" system in 
compliance with state laws. If you wish to "OPT-OUT" from this mailing as well 
as the lists of thousands  of other email providers please visit  

http://www.southeasthosters.com/www282/product/optoutd.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++