Subject: i swear it will make you money

From: magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 00:43:53 +0200

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow what it
says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is
coming not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job or not.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before
either.
One day though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to
a movie for 2 hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter
where you believe "those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day
that I had that feeling. I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would
be doing had I not.

Read on. It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply
because you are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly 
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this 
program described below,
to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO
Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can
"follow the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks with
only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER
THAN EVER.

Please see attachment for details:
<<message1.txt>>

Dear Future Millionaire:

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow what it says 
to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is coming or 
not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job or
not.Yes, I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these 
before either.
One daythough, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a movie 
for 2 hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter where 
you believe "those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day that I 
had that feeling. I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be 
doing had I not.
Read on.  It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply 
because you are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
==================================================
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you 
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this 
letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described 
below, to see if it really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can "follow the 
simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks
with only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY   WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable opportunity".I 
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad 
I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
minimal effort and money required.
To my astonishment, I received atotal $ 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money 
still coming in''.
  Pam Hedland,
Fort Lee, New Jersey.
==================================================
Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but I never 
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail Idecided 
to gamble my $25 on it.
  I followed the simple instructions and
walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only 
made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00. So far,
in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I
have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in 
this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''

More testimonials later but first, =======

==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and 
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME 
TRUE, GUARANTEED!

   INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE 
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT 
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===

===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and 
resell them.
  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to 
the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on 
your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is 
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will 
also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT 
work !!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five 
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. 
Believe us, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do 
Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you 
do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for sale and 
getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a 
short period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and 
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made 
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This is
critical to YOUR success.

==================================================
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it 
on your computer.
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist 
you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you 
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this
venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
==================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 1%)
response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only 
(0.2%). Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails 
instead of only 5,000 each.

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% 
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded 
by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 
people responded and ordered
Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 million e-mail 
sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for 
Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
  (half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....
 > > >>$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 ....Grand  Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE 
RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY!
==================================================

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5000 YOU 
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half 
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails
each or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide 
and counting, with thousands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
==================================================

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds of 
FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will 
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method #1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all 
you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they 
send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can
not advertise until they receive the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or somehow 
"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit cards to be 
cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can SEE there 
is money in the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send $5 cash 
(U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is 
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one
of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are 
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
==================================================
REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from

Magdy Naiem Gabra

P.O Elkarda, Elkarda Station
Kafr Elshiekh
Egypt
________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net

Order Report # 2 from:

Chris Cross
47 North Independence Drive
Hampton, Va 23669
USA

_______________________________________________________

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net

Order Report # 3 from :

eZIP Marketing
PO Box 4321
Timonium, Md. 21093
USA

______________________________________________________

REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net

Order Report # 4 from:

Timothy Estle
P.O. Box 53660
Indianapolis, IN 46253
USA

_______________________________________________________

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free

Order Report # 5 From:

Scott Katip
3110 5th Ave
Beaver Falls, Pa 15010
USA

_____________________________________________________
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, 
continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should 
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue 
to roll in

! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your
name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people are 
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH 
OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the 
income you can generate from this business !!!
=================================================
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have just 
received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of 
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever 
imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your 
name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed 
above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or
more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember though, 
the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my 
friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major U.S Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk 
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the 
population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody 
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in 
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old 
''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on
me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days 
she had received total $147,200.00........ all cash! I was shocked. I
have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
================================================
'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind 
to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the 
initial investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was 
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. 
I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is 
that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better 
investment with a faster return and so big''.  Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,
Canada
=================================================
'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered 
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to 
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I 
did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all 
the money came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
=================================================
'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with 
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 
10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was 
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''. Fred Dellaca,
Westport,
New Zealand
=================================================

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM 
! If you have any questions regarding this great deal please
email
me at [email-masked]. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list
please send an email to [email-masked] with the word REMOVE in 
the subject line.
=================================================
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

=================================================

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

=================================================

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmission to you by the sender 
of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to:
[email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the subject line.
This message is not intended for residents in the State of Washington,
screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability.