Subject: Yes!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:17:14

Dear Friends & Future Financial Independents 

Thanks to the computer age and the internet, a $25(U.S. Dollars)investment 
can have you making over a half million dollars every 4 to 5 months!!! 
Remember, thousands of people a day and millions yearly are signing up 
to the internet.  150 million on today, will be close to a 350 million next 
year.The internet has limitless potential, read on and learn how it can help 
you change your life forever! 

           ================================================== 
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you 
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of 
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted 
an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see 
if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or 
not the program was legal. 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the 
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only 
$25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF 
POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, 
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 
This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I 
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am 
so glad finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in." 
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 
=================================================== 
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long 
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again 
in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple 
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. 
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made 
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the 
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The 
key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change 
anything.'' More testimonials later but first, 
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE === 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and 
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL 
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 
                                                                  
INSTRUCTIONS: 

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ===== 
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose 
name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN 
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail 
problems.  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
reports. 
You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer 
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. 
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them 
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in 
case something happen to your computer. 
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is 
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority 
of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see 
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been 
tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their 
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. 
But 
it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and 
then 
nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is 
instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!! 
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and 
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person 
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. 
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE MAKE 
SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! 
                 ========================================================== 
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on 
your 
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you 
with 
marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will 
provide 
you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk 
e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much 
more. 
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 
                  METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
      ========================================================== 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we 
will 
assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's 
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response 
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people 
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% 
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded 
by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 
e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and 
ordered Report # 2. 
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. 
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. 
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million 
e-mails 
sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. 
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report 
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million). 
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... 
$5,000 + 4 
.... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00 
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT 
THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU 
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ! 
          ========================================================= 
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. 
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even 
one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are 
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, 
many people will do just that, and more! 
           METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
       ======================================================= 
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds 
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will 
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 
and dd METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you 
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide 
same day service on all orders. 
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and 
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they 
receive the report. 
              =========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ==================== 
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: 
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT 
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets 
of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME 
of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name 
and postal address. 

                    PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW : 
             ==================================================== 
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net" 
Order Report #1 from: 

Adrian Veloz 
124 York Rd. #103 
Elmhurst, IL. 60126 
USA 
___________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net" 
Order Report # 2 from: 

G.Wheeler 
106 Pine Hollow Rd. 
Stevensville, Montana 59870 
USA 
____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net" 
Order Report # 3 from : 

Aaron Joseph 
PMB 21155 
Columbia Heights, MN 55421 
USA 
____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net" 
Order Report # 4 from: 

C.J. Kalata 
PMB 130157 
Roseville, MN 55113-0002 
USA 
____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free" 
Order Report # 5 from: 

B. Taylor 
P.O.Box 26001 
Fredericton, N.B. 
Canada 
E3A 5V8 
                  
____________________________________________________________ 
           $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 
If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you 
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, 
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU 
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
of a Different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE 
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START 
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. 
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!! 
         ====================================================== 
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: You have just received information that can give you 
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST 
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next 
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program 
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works 
exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put 
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out 
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. 
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers 
you will reach. 
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent.  IT IS UP TO YOU NOW ! 

                               ============ MORE TESTIMONIALS 
================ 
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. 
When I received this program I grumbled to Jodyaboutreceiving ''junk 
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing,spoutingmy knowledge of the population 
and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored 
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I 
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on 
her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks 
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received 
total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody 
in her ''hobby''. 
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois 
                       ====================================================== 
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that 
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I 
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was 
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with 
orders. I made $319,210.00in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about 
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a 
better investment with a faster return and so big." 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 
                      ======================================================= 
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered 
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to 
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone 
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not 
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the 
money came within 22 weeks." 
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y. 
                     ======================================================= 
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with 
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and 
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made 
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was 
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet.". 
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand 
         ======================================================= 
                ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
                    'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM ! 
         ======================================================= 
Remember, you will be getting valuable information from each report. So as 
long as you send the report for the five dollars you received there are no 
laws being broke.  People wanting to launch there new E-commerce business 
could use the this information to reach millions of people.  There is nothing 
illegal 
about helping people live there dreams of financial freedom! 
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.