Subject: SC 24 and WGs summer meeting

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:37:53 -0700

We have now fixed the dates and location for the July meetings of SC 24 and
its WGs. A full meeting announcement will be out in the next few weeks, but
the data in this e-mail may help you in arranging your schedules and travel
plans.

Dates: Monday 3 July through Friday 7 July 2000
Location: AFNOR in Paris 

	AFNOR has a web site at: 	http://www.afnor.fr/ (French)
					http://www.afnor.fr/index_gb.htm (English)

I am told that either of the two main Paris airports is convenient to
AFNOR, but most airlines fly into only one of them so your choice of
airline will determine where you arrive.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson       http://www.huntel.com/~carson/
GSC Associates     http://www.gscassociates.com/
5272 Redman Road   phone:+1-505-521-7399; fax:+1-505-521-9321
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA     e-mail:  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------