Subject: ISO Meeting in Manchester

From: Mary McDerby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1993 12:07:15 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Colleague

The next 2 emails will contain maps of Manchester showing Sachas and the 
Computer Graphics Unit which is in the Computer Building.  To get from Sachas 
to the University you can either:

Taxi -- approximate fare two pounds fifty.
Walk -- approximately 20 minutes.
Bus -- you may catch any of the buses in the range 40--49.  The hotel will 
tell you where the nearest bus stop is.

While you are in Manchester you may be contacted via:

Mary McDerby
Computer Graphics Unit
Manchester Computing Centre
University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester 
M13 9PL

Tel: +44 61 275 6095
Fax: +44 61 275 6040
Email: [email-masked]

At the moment the temperature, when I come out to get into the car in the 
morning, is about ten degrees centigrade and it gets warmer during the day.  
It is not raining at the moment but it will probably rain next week.

If you have any further requirements then do not hesitate to contact me.  
I will moving house Thursday and Friday so if you email me I may be a bit 
slow to respond.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Terry Hewitt

M McDerby                        Telephone: +44 61 275 6095
Computer Graphics Unit           Fax: +44 61 275 6040
Manchester Computing Centre      Electronic mail: [email-masked]
University of Manchester                      or: [email-masked]
Manchester M13 9PL
United Kingdom