Subject: Meeting with SC 29

From: Steve Carson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 13:24:08 -0600

At the SC 24 plenary meeting in Orlando it was suggested that the joint
meeting between representatives of SC 24 and of SC 29 take place on Sunday
11 October 1998 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA, just prior to the SC
29/WG 11 meeting scheduled in that location for 12 through 16 October 1998.

At present it looks like I will not have the travel funding to attend so I
am looking for other SC 24 experts or officers (especially those who might
be already be attending the SC 29/WG 11 meeting for other reasons) who
could represent us at this joint meeting. Please inform myself and Jean
Stride if you are able to attend.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24
Computer Graphics and Image Processing
---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
Las Cruces, NM 88011 USA
---------------------------------------------------------