Subject: Formal Spec and PREMO (fwd)

From: Chris Cartledge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 11:21:36 +0200

Formal Specification and its Application to PREMO
-------------------------------------------------

Graham Reynolds is organising this workshop around the time of the
PREMO RG and PHIGS RG meetings in Manchester, in November.

Before we could finalise all the dates he went on holiday, and will
not be available until 25 September....

Therefore if you are interested in this workshop, be warned that 
the workshop will be held on the 6 and 7 Novemeber in Manchester, UK.

THIS IS NOT A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WORKSHOP, G REYNOLDS WILL
ISSUE IT.

(The PHIGS RG will meet 2-6 November inclusive.)
(The PREMO RG will meet 8-12 Novemeber inclusive.)

If you require further details of hotels etc, in Manchester please
contact me at the addresses below:

Best wishes

Terry

W T Hewitt                       Telephone: +44 61 275 6095
Computer Graphics Unit           Fax: +44 61 275 6040
Manchester Computing Centre      Electronic mail: [email-masked]
University of Manchester                      or: [email-masked]
Manchester M13 9PL
United Kingdom