Subject: SC 24/WG 7 meeting on Benchmarking

From: Jean Stride <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Feb 97 08:32:33 EST

Please find below, for your information, advanced details of a forthcoming
meeting of SC 24/WG 7 Group on Benchmarking in Image Processing.
A formal notice will be issued shortly,  via the normal chanels.

Calling notice:
******************************************
The meeting of the WG7 rapporteur group initially scheduled for 22nd 
February 1997 has now been moved to 25th March, at BSI HQ in Chiswick, 
starting at 10:30 am. The meeting will consider 
proposals for standards  on benchmarking  image processing algorithms and 
systems, following our previous meeting in October 1996. The October 
meeting confirmed interest and the need for the work, and 
recommended that specific tasks be selected for consideration in detail. 
Progress made 
since that meeting will be presented and discussed, and plans agreed for 
continuing the work. 
It is emphasised that in order for this work to be adopted as 
international, active participation from as many countries as possible is 
essential.

An agenda will follow - if you are plannning to attend this meeting, please 
notify me at the BSI address below, or Mr Len Norton Wayne
on the following email address:

[email-masked]

Yours sincerely

J Stride
Secretary to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24