Subject: Reminder: Registration for SC24 Kyoto Meeting to Close

From: Sakae Uno <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 1996 18:26:58 +0900

It is to remind you that the registration for the SC24 Kyoto meeting
is closing this week (April 12th). Those who plan to attend but have
not registered yet are advised to do so within this week. If you
plan to attend but will be unable to decide the detail by the
closing date, you are recommended to notify us with "check-in &
check-out dates to be determined (TBD)" in order for us to estimate
the size of the meeting. (In this case, no hotel is reserved until
receiving the actual check-in & check-out dates later on.)

The meeting information can be found in the document SC24 N1475 or on the
web server at the URL of http://sc24.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/.
Online registration is available at the same server, while fax
registration is also accepted by using forms included in N1475.

Supplementary information:
1. No meeting fee will be collected except for the fee of an
optional bus tour.
2.The e-mail address of Michihiro Inagaki, local organizer, has been
changed to [email-masked].

See you in Kyoto in June!
Sakae Uno, Communication Coordinator, Kyoto Meeting Task Force