Subject: Input on agenda topics for JTC1 Chairman's forum

From: [email-masked] (Steve Carson)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 19:36:22 -0600

I am planning to attend the next JTC1 Plenary in Kista, Sweden, to
represent SC24, There is a "SC Chairman's Forum" on Monday, 12 June 1995
immediately prior to the JTC 1 Plenary. This is the only chance that SC's
have to raise issues and discuss topics, since the "regular" plenary is
reserved for the JTC1 NBs.

Thus far only two topics are on the agenda:

- SC PAS issues
- mechanization experiences (re the formatting guide and beyond)

I have the opportunity to suggest further topics and would welcome your input.

Steve Carson
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC24

---------------------------------------------------------
Steve Carson                 phone:   +1-505-521-7399
GSC Associates Inc.          fax:     +1-505-521-9321
5272 Redman Road             e-mail:  [email-masked]
PO Box 8698
Las Cruces, NM 88006-8698 USA
---------------------------------------------------------