Subject: investment proposal

From: "Dr. Julius Ojeh Iwegbu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:10:35 -0700

PETROLEUM (SPECIAL) TRUST FUND 
LAGOS-NIGERIA 
CONFIDENTIAL 
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL 
From the Desk of: Dr. Fahd A.Usman.
Dear Sir, 
This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from 
someone you have not met before. However, we decided to contact you 
based on a satisfactory information we had about you. 
I am a Medical Doctor currently working with the Petroleum Trust Fund 
(PTF). I and some of my close and trusted colleagues need your 
assistance in the transfer of US$21.8 million to  overseas. 
This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts executed by 
the PTF under our control and supervision. This fund is now ready to be 
sent out by a special diplomatic courrier service.What we want 
from you include the following: 
1. Name of Company & Address  
2. Your Private Telephone & Fax Number
3. Beneficiary Name 
4. Your international passport number
 Upon receipt of these informations, an application shall be made in your name for the approval and movement of the funds which shall be by special diplomatic courrier services due to the amount involved.The copies of the approval and other relevant documents shall be faxed to you for your perusal.please treat as strictly confidential for obvious reasons. The fund will be shared as follows: 
1. 17% for your assistance 
2. 80% for myself & my Colleagues 
3. 3% for contingency expenses 
We wish to assure you that your involvement should you decide to assist 
us, will be well protected, and also, this business proposal is 100% 
risk free as the remittance will be made through the legal procedures. 
Note: your discussions regarding this transaction should be limited 
because we are still in government service. We intend to retire 
peacefully at the end of this transaction. Let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to a 
mutually benefiting business relationship with you. 
Best Regards. 
Dr. Fahd A.Usman.