Subject: A New years marriage resolution

From: "Mike"<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 03:54:32 -0600

Visit our website now.				
 http://chels1499.foryourmarriage.net/aff/aff86m			                
 This is a safe site with no distasteful pictures :-)		 
								
 Thousands of married couples have privately and discreetly	
 empowered their love life with the information you are about	
 to read from this web site. "When a Man Makes Love to a Woman" 
 is a complete departure from your typical "intimacy advice book". 	
 You won't find whimsical suggestions of fantasy as part of 	
 David Michaels' advice for enriching your love life. Rather, 	
 the author gives couples a practical guide to experiencing 	 
 intimacy to its fullest with sound advice that will help		
 to build stronger, more meaningful relationships.		
 								
 Readers from all over the world, men and woman, young and old, 
 are learning the timeless virtues available to you right now, 
 securely over the Internet. 					 
								 
**************************************************************** 
  Un-sub-scribe Instructions
  Visit http://chels1499.foryourmarriage.net/aff/aff86m/exit_list.php
  Or simply reply to this message 
  Or call toll free 1-888-244-3824 ext. 6 
  ForYourMarriage 981 HIGHWAY 98 E PMB 249 - Destin FL 32541
  888-244-3824