Subject: Administrative Announcement

From: Lisa Rajchel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:41:56 -0400

Dear JTC 1/SC 22 Members,
I regret to announce that Marisa Peacock has resigned her position at ANSI,
effective July 28th, 2000.  
Effective August 1st, 2000, I will assume responsibility for the
administration of the JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat on an interim basis through
the end of the year.  I will begin working with Marisa and John Hill next
week to prepare for the Plenary meeting in Nara, Japan.  I will handle all
JTC 1/SC 22 matters before, during and after the meeting.
Beginning January 1, 2001, the administration of the JTC 1/SC 22 Secretariat
will be transferred to Matthew Deane on ANSI staff.  Matthew has been on
ANSI staff since December 1996.  He has worked with me extensively on JTC 1
administrative and web site matters and has corresponded with many of you.
He currently serves as Secretariat to JTC 1/SC 6 as well as to several ISO
committees.  I will work very closely with Matthew to ensure a smooth and
uninterrupted transition of responsibility.  
ANSI is very sensitive to the fact that the administration of this activity
only recently moved to Marisa and is now changing hands once again - and
again in January 2001.  ANSI management and its JTC 1 Secretariat staff are
exercising all measures to ensure that the JTC 1/SC 22 program and its
members are well taken care of.  Please be assured that we will continue to
provide the highest quality of service to the community. 
As of August 1st, 2000, please address all JTC 1/SC 22
documents/correspondence to me as follows:
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI 11 West 42nd Street, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Tel: +1 212 642 4932
Fax: +1 212 840 2298
email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

I look forward to working with all of you and meeting you in Nara.

Sincerely,
Lisa Rajchel
ANSI's Director of International Secretariats &
Secretariat ISO/IEC JTC 1