Subject: SC22 N3111 - Letter Ballot to Approve Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945

From: Marisa Peacock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:44:27 -0400

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 N 3111

TITLE:
Letter Ballot to Approve Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot on
ISO/IEC 9945

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-06-06

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot

PROJECT NUMBERS:
22.21.03.03, 22.21.02.01, 22.21.02.03, 22.21.04.01, 22.21.04.01.01, 22.39 -
22.43

STATUS:
WG15 is requesting that SC22 initiate a 60-day SC22 Letter Ballot to approve
concurrent CD registration and FCD ballot of The Austin Group Specification.
This document is being submitted under the existing ISO work item number for
POSIX.  The Austin Group Specification revises all of the current 9945-1 and
9945-2 standards.  

A draft text accompanying the Letter Ballot to approve Concurrent CD
Registration Ballot and FCD is at:  <http://www.opengroup.org/austin>
http://www.opengroup.org/austin.  To access the draft you need to join the
Austin Group (no fee involved), this may be done by subscribing to the mail
list at URL:

	 <http://www.opengroup.org/austin/lists.html>
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/lists.html

The system will then assign you an id and password, which can then be used
to download the drafts from URL:

	 <http://www.opengroup.org/austin/login.html>
http://www.opengroup.org/austin/login.html

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
LB

DUE DATE:
2000-08-07

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
Marisa Peacock
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4976
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_____end of announcement; beginning of concurrent CD registration and CD
ballot_____

Attachment to
JTC 1/SC22 N3111

                            LETTER BALLOT

FROM THE MEMBER BODY OF ____________________________

On approval of Concurrent CD Registration and FCD Ballot on ISO/IEC 9945 

This Letter Ballot is to be returned by each "P" Member Body to the
Secretariat of JTC 1/SC22 by 7 August 2000.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

_____  We approve the concurrent CD registration and CD ballot 

                or

_____  We approve the concurrent CD registration and CD ballot with the
attached comments

                or

_____  We do not approve the registration for the technical reasons
       attached to this ballot

                or

_____  We abstain from voting.

       ("P" MEMBER BODIES HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO VOTE)

* PLACE AN "X" ON WHICHEVER LINE APPLIES.

Name (please print) _________________________

Signature (if mailed) _______________________    Date:  ___________

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marisa Peacock
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4976
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked]