Subject: SC22 N3072 - Establishment of a JTC 1 Marketing Rapporteur Group

From: Marisa Peacock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:52:21 -0500

__________________ beginning of title page _________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3072

TITLE:
 Establishment of a JTC 1 Marketing Rapporteur Group

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-02-14

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Information from the JTC 1 Secretariat

PROJECT NUMBER:

STATUS:
For information and review.  Membership for the Marketing Rapporteur Group
is being sought.  Any SC 22 members that are interested in being members of
this group are requested to inform the SC 22 Secretariat.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI to SC22 Member Bodies

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Def

Marisa Peacock
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
Telephone:  (212) 642-4976
Fax:             (212) 840-2298
Email:  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

_____________ end of title page; beginning of document________

Resolution 36a: Establishment of Marketing Rapporteur Group 

JTC 1 establishes a Marketing Rapporteur Group (RG-M) effective immediately.
The RG-M will:

a) act as a JTC 1 focal point for information on existing standardization
marketing efforts 
to maintain and advance the JTC 1 External Message Strategy 
   
b) advise JTC 1 and its SCs on programs and initiatives that will advance
the understanding and appreciation of international standardization value
add in JTC 1 areas of interest 

In addition to being open to representatives nominated by JTC 1 National
Body Members, JTC 1 SCs are invited and encouraged to appoint
representatives. The work of the RG-M will be conducted electronically as
far as possible. 

JTC 1 directs its Secretariat to issue a call to its National Bodies and SCs
soliciting memberships to the RG-M. 

JTC 1 appoints Mr. Henry J F Ryan as Marketing Rapporteur through the next
Plenary.