Subject: (SC22docs.902) SC22 N3062 - Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for t he Special Group on Strategic Planning, 22-24 February, Oslo, Norway

From: Marisa Peacock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:37:36 -0500

This announcement is being sent again due to an error in the numbering of
the document on the previous cover sheet.  Please replace any documents
circulated earlier with this correct version.

I apologize for any confusion.

Marisa Peacock

______________ beginning of title page ______________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3062

TITLE:
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the Special Group on Strategic Planning,
22-24 February, Oslo, Norway

DATE ASSIGNED:
2000-01-21

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
Meeting Agenda

PROJECT NUMBER:
N/A

STATUS:
For information.  If any SC 22 member is interested in attending this
meeting, please contact the SC 22 Secretariat for more detailed hotel
information.  Please note that the due date for responses is 30 January
2000, although this will be extended slightly due to problems with the JTC 1
website and the unavailability of documents.

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
FYI

DUE DATE:
N/A

DISTRIBUTION:
Text

CROSS REFERENCE:

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Defined

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
Marisa Peacock
ANSI
11 West 42nd Street
New York, NY  10036
USA
Telephone:  +1 212 642 4976
Fax:        +1 212 840 2298
Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  

__________ end of title page ____________

ISO/IEC JTC 1                                                         
Information Technology                                                

ISO/IEC  JTC 1 N 6021                   

DATE:  1999-12-21     

REPLACES                                     

DOC TYPE:
Meeting Agenda                                                        

TITLE:
Meeting Notice and Draft Agenda for the Meeting of the Special Group  
on Strategic Planning, 22-24 February 200 in Oslo, Norway             

SOURCE:
Special Group on Strategic Planning Convener                          

PROJECT:                   

STATUS:
This document is circulated to JTC 1 National Bodies and SCs for use  
by their delegates to the meeting.  Please provide the JTC 1          
Secretariat with the name(s) of you representative(s) to this meeting  
no later than 2000-01-30.    
A list of preferred hotels and a map for the central parts of Oslo are
attached.
The best way from the Airport OSL Gardemoen is by train, 19 minutes to
the Oslo Central Railway Station, and the trains leave every tenth
minute. The nearest station is Nationaltheateret. (Single fare NOK 120)
There is a bus-service (limo-bus in American terms) from Oslo Airport
Gardemoen to the SAS Radisson hotel. Frequently, but takes around 60
minutes. (Single fare NOK 65) From the railway station it is a short
distance with taxi to the hotels (Single fare approximately NOK 70).
It is possible as well, to travel from the railway by electric street
car/tram (the "trikk"). (Single fare NOK 20).
The weather? Cold and sunny (hopefully).

ACTION ID:  FYI 

DUE DATE:            

NO. OF PAGES:  4         

Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1, American National Standards Institute, 11 
West 42nd Street, New York, NY  10036; Telephone:  1 212 642 4932;    
Facsimile:  1 212 840 2298; Email:  [email-masked]                 

ISO/IEC JTC1
Special Group on Strategic Planning
22-24 February 2000
Norwegian Technology Standards Institution
INDUSTRIENS HUS, Oscarsgate 20
Oslo, Norway
Tel: +47 22 59 01 00
 
1. Opening of Meeting (1 p.m.)
2. Introduction of Participants
3. Adoption of Agenda
DOCUMENT: JTC 1 N 6021
4. Appointment of Drafting Committee
5. Convener's Remarks
6. Review of Contributions 
6.1 Review of National Body and Subcommittee Contributions Introduced in
Seoul
DOCUMENTS: JTC 1 N 5757 <j1n5757.htm>  (request for contributions), N 5771
<j1N5771.PDF>  (Swedish contribution),
N 5892 <J1n5892.htm>  (SC 22 contribution), N 5908 <J1n5908.PDF>  (Swiss
contribution), N 5909 <J1n5909.htm>  (US contribution), N 5911 <J1n5911.PDF>
(Irish contribution), N 5919 <J1n5919.PDF>  (French contribution), N 5926
(Japanese contribution), N 5959 <J1n5959.pdf>  (German contribution), N 5960
<j1n5960.htm>  (Japanese contribution)
6.2 Review of New National Body and Subcommittee Contributions
DOCUMENTS: JTC 1 N 5985 <j1n5985.htm>  (request for input), N 5996
<J1n5996.htm>  (SC 34 contribution)
7. Discussion and Categorization of Issues
8. Development of Recommendations for Short-to-Medium term Issues
9. Consideration of the Way Forward for Longer term Issues
10. Approval of Recommendations
11. Close of Meeting