Subject: Document SC22 N2222

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:07:11 -0400 (EDT)

(NOTE:  Those SC22 participants who can receive email distribution of
SC22 documents, but who cannot receive ftp distribution, will receive a
paper copy of the entire content of SC22 N2222 in the next mailing.  For
those participants, this email transmission should be disregarded.)
____________________________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2222

August 1996

TITLE:              Minutes and Resolutions of the SC22/WG13	
                    (Modula-2) Meeting on June 3-6, 1996 in Oxford,
                    United Kingdom

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          N/A

FTP LOCATION:       The Disposition of Comments Report is available on
                    the ftp server "dutiba.twi.tudelft.nl" in the
                    directory "pub/wg13/d233"

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:      Minutes of WG13 Meeting

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________________end of document SC22 N2222 ___________________