Subject: SC22 N3038 - FPDAM BALLOT for PFDAM8 to IS 9945-1: POSIX - API - Additional Realtime Extensions (C Language)

From: William Rinehuls <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:08:49 -0500 (EST)

NOTE:  Please note that the letter ballot is included only with this text
message.  It is not included with the document on the SC22 web.

__________________ beginning of title page _________________________
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
N3038

TITLE:
FPDAM Ballot for FPDAM8 to IS 9945-1: Information technology - Portable
Operating System Interface (POSIX) - Part 1: System Application Program
Interface (API) - Amendment 8: Additional Realtime Extensions (C Language)

DATE ASSIGNED:
1999-11-18

SOURCE:
Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

BACKWARD POINTER:
N/A

DOCUMENT TYPE:
FPDAM Ballot

PROJECT NUMBER:
JTC 1.22.40

STATUS:
The document is at:  "http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/open/n3038.pdf".

ACTION IDENTIFIER:
ACT

DUE DATE:
2000-03-20

DISTRIBUTION:
pdf

DISTRIBUTION FORM:
Open

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Telephone:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

______ end of title page; beginning of letter ballot ___________________
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC                          VOTE ON FPDAM8 to IS 9945-1
                                 Date of Circulation:     1999-11-18
                                 Closing Date for Voting: 2000-03-20
                                 Reference Document:  JTC 1/SC22 N3038
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-members have an obligation to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

Title:  Programming languages, their environments and system software
        interfaces                                 

Secretariat:  U.S.A.  (ANSI)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send this form, duly completed, to the secretariat indicated above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

FPDAM8 to IS 9945-1

Title:  Information technology - Portable Operating System Interface
        (POSIX) - Part 1:  System Application Program Interface (API) -
        Amendment 8:  Additional Realtime Extensions (C Language)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please put an "X" on the appropriate line(s)

Approval of the draft:

_____  as presented

_____  with comments as given below

       _____  general

       _____  technical

       _____  editorial

_____  Disapproval of the draft for reasons below

       _____  Acceptance of these reasons and appropriate changes in the
              text will change our vote to approval

_____  Abstention (for reasons below)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
P-member voting

Date                            Signature (if mailed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________ end of SC22 N3038 ___________________________________