Subject: Document SC22 N2220

From: "william c. rinehuls" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 16:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

(NOTE:  Those SC22 participants who can receive email distribution of
SC22 documents, but who cannot receive ftp distribution, will receive a
paper copy of the entire content of SC22 N2218 in the next mailing.  For
those participants, this email transmission should be disregarded.)
____________________________________________________________________________

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22
Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Secretariat:  U.S.A. (ANSI)

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

N2220

August 1996

TITLE:              Disposition of Comments Report on Registration of
                    CD 10514-3: Information technology - Programming
                    languages, their environments and system software
                    interfaces - Object Oriented Extensions for Modula-2

SOURCE:             Secretariat, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22

WORK ITEM:          JTC 1.22.18.02

FTP LOCATION:       The Disposition of Comments Report is available on
                    the ftp server "dutiba.twi.tudelft.nl" in the
                    directory "pub/wg13/d231"

STATUS:             N/A

CROSS REFERENCE:    SC22 N2068, N2170

DOCUMENT TYPE:      Disposition of Comments Report

ACTION:             To SC22 Member Bodies, Working Group Conveners and
                    HODs for information.

Address reply to:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC22 Secretariat
William C. Rinehuls
8457 Rushing Creek Court
Springfield, VA 22153 USA
Tel:  +1 (703) 912-9680
Fax:  +1 (703) 912-2973
email:  [email-masked]

____________________________end of document SC22 N2220 ___________________